Enclosed Car Hauler
Need an expensive, classic, or antique car transported a long-distance? Do you want to avoid potential damages that can occur with standard auto shipping? Then an enclosed car hauler is the right choice for you. In this article, we will explain what enclosed car transporting is and walk you through the ins-and-outs of shipping your vehicle long distances.
Enclosed Car Hauler Shipping Service: The Ideal Transport Solution for Your Vehicle
The two main types of auto shipping are open and enclosed car carriers. Open carriers are the most widely used and affordable option. They typically transport several cars in a single trailer. However, when using open carrier car transport, cars are exposed to external elements such as dust, rain, hail, sleet, or snow. Dealerships and manufacturers often take advantage of this lower-cost car transport option despite the minimal risks involved.
Enclosed carriers are the right choice if you want the safety of your vehicle guaranteed. Although it often requires a bit more of an investment, enclosed carriers provide the ultimate protection for your precious cargo. Completely enclosed, your vehicle will be safe from the elements and environmental hazards such as flying rocks or debris.
When is it Advisable to Hire an Enclosed Car Hauler Services?
As mentioned before, open carriers make up the majority of automobile shipping. However, in some instances, the best solution is enclosed auto transport, especially if your vehicle is exceptionally fragile, and a minor dent or ding could end up costing hundreds if not thousands of dollars.
Exclusive and highly expensive cars, as well as racing vehicles, are typically shipped on enclosed carriers. Car owners that need to ship exotic, classic, custom, or high-end vehicles take full advantage of the security and protection that sealed carriers provide.
The price is often higher than standard open carrier auto transport, but the advantages far surpass the cost. If you consider not only the amount of money invested, but the time and effort put into a classic or custom vehicle, you can rest easy knowing an enclosed carrier was a sound investment.
Nexus Auto Transport Enclosed Car Hauler Services
We understand that your unique automobile is your treasure. It often holds significant financial or sentimental value. You want to ensure your precious vehicle remains in perfect condition from the moment we pick up your car to its arrival at the final destination.
Our enclosed car tranporter service guarantees that your vehicle is fully protected from any damaging elements, and handled with maximum care. Fully insured from point A to point B, your precious treasure will arrive in the same immaculate condition as it was shipped.
For our enclosed car transporter services, we hand-picked only the best and most qualified professional drivers. Not only do they have extensive professional experience, but our drivers are specifically trained to handle exclusive cars, taking the utmost care with the meticulous details.
For our drivers, transporting expensive cars involves mastering the most trustworthy and safe driving practices, as well as the ability to secure the vehicles to the trailer properly. All of our enclosed car transporter drivers are highly qualified and fully vetted through rigorous training and examination.
We understand that no matter where you are transporting your car, whether it’s only between local cities or nationwide, you will want to keep an eye on your vehicle. For your peace of mind, we offer 24/7 accurate vehicle tracking through our website. Simply visit our website and enter your order number or name and email address to find up-to-date information about your car’s location.
Wondering How Much It Will Cost to Ship Your Car?
Now that you know the details of the services we provide and the due diligence of our drivers when performing our auto transport services, you can rest assured you are getting the best service. But what about the price?
Nexus Auto Transport is pleased to offer you an instant and accurate online quote. Furthermore, your quote will be completely anonymous, allowing you to make the decision now or decide later without being pressured by sales agents attempting to sell you our services.
With our instant car transport cost calculator, it’s easy to get an accurate auto shipping quote based on a few variables:
- The pick-up and delivery locations
- The vehicle’s make and model
- Is the vehicle “non-running”?
- Will you need an enclosed trailer?
The price you receive from our cost calculator is the price you pay – there are no hidden fees. All costs are included in the given price, including specialized driver fees, total insurance coverage, tolls, and vehicle tracking.
The following variables are taken into consideration by our vehicle shipping calculator based on the information you input into the calculator:
- Distance – The longer the shipping route, the lower your price per mile will be.
- Location – The pick-up and drop-off locations matter. Metropolitan areas will have more drivers available and lower shipping quotes, while rural towns located far from a highway tend to cost more.
- Make & Model – Larger vehicles will take up more space on the trailer and cost more to ship. Accessories such as luggage racks and bike racks will add on to the dimensions and overall size of your vehicle, which affects your shipping cost.
- Vehicle Condition – If the vehicle is non-running, it will require additional labor to forklift or winch it onto the trailer, raising the shipping cost. Transport companies usually require the vehicle to roll, steer, and brake.
- Expedited Car Transport – When you have chosen a specific pick-up day, there will be extra planning and other logistics that will raise the cost of shipping.
- Time of Year – The season availability is an important factor when calculating the shipping quote. Each season has its challenges. Winter, the driver is dealing with inclement weather and road conditions. Summer is the peak season for car transport, so driver availability is an issue. Spring and Fall tend to have more drivers available and lower rates.
Need Additional Help Using the Car Shipping Calculator?
If you have encountered any difficulties with our car transport cost calculator and require assistance, our agents are here to help. Just give us a call at (224) 218-2949, and we will connect you to a car transportation expert.